les héritiers Index du Forum
les héritiers
Un clan de ninja-mx

les héritiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Paul Scholes explains exactly why Anthony Martial needs to p ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les héritiers Index du Forum -> Echanges externes -> flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 07:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Scholes explains exactly why Anthony Martial needs to p Répondre en citant

Paul Scholes explains exactly why Anthony Martial needs to play under Mauricio Pochettino 

sbobet He clearly isn't convinced about the man management methods being employed by United at the moment. Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has spoken out in support of Anthony Martial at the end of a frustrating season for the Frenchman. Jose Mourinho has been critical of the forward throughout his reign as manager and last season called out the 22-year-old after reports emerged about a loan move away from Old Trafford.

"I know he's a top talent, but he needs to listen to me, not his agent," said the former Chelsea manager in December 2016. "He needs to listen to me in training, where I try to improve the players. "I knew that Mkhitaryan was a top talent and I was not playing him. Anthony needs to listen to me and not listen to his agent. He has to listen to me in training every day. Every feedback I give to players, I give to improve them as player."

In January 2018, United swapped Mkhitaryan for Alexis Sanchez, a player who has only increased the competition in Martial's favoured position out on the left. Speaking as a pundit on BT Sport's coverage of the FA Cup final, Scholes suggested that the the problem did not lie with the player. "Martial's a really good talent," said Scholes. "I think he needs a bit of love, he needs an arm around him." sbobet

Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino has become one of the most admired managers in the Premier League in recent years for his work at Southampton in developing the likes of Adam Lallana and as the coach who has lead Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli and Harry Kane to three consecutive top four finishes. He has been praised for bringing through youngsters and helping them to reach their full potential - an approach that could benefit Martial if the Frenchman could escape Manchester for a fresh start at Hotspur Way this summer. Spurs have been named as a potential destination for the young winger if he were to become available in the transfer market although the costs of any deal would likely be prohibitive.

According to Scholes, Martial would be worth the outlay. "Every time he comes on he impresses me. He's a player I’d like to have in my team," said the retired United midfielder. "I just hope he's not one of those that leaves and then we see the best of them." It's been a good year for former Mourinho outcasts. Mohamed Salah set new records for goals scored in a Premier League season with Liverpool while Kevin De Bruyne inspired Manchester City to the title, securing their trophy with a final tally of 100 points. sbobet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 07:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Dim 10 Juin - 08:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Portuguese media claim Tottenham are set to sell Danny Rose Répondre en citant

Portuguese media claim Tottenham are set to sell Danny Rose and move for Spanish full-back

sbo666 One Portuguese media outlet is claiming that Tottenham Hotspur are weighing up a move for Benfica left-back Alex Grimaldo. Portuguese newspaper Record, translated by Sport Witness, claim that Spurs will make a £26.3m move for the 22-year-old Spaniard this summer once Danny Rose is sold.

However, the situation with the England left-back is not as simple as that. Rose, who turns 28 next month, struggled last season with a knee injury and lost his place to Ben Davies. Manchester United were previously interested in signing Rose, but Jose Mourinho is believed to have cooled on that idea and the Red Devils signed full-back Diogo Dalot this month and the 19-year-old can play on either the right or left of defence.

If Rose impresses with England this summer at the World Cup then he could spark interest in his services from elsewhere and Tottenham would likely consider suitable bids. Spurs have been linked previously with Grimaldo, who spent time in the youth ranks of both Barcelona and Valencia,sbo666 while Napoli have also been mooted with a move for the defender.

For Tottenham any move would be more difficult due to the club's current issues with the number of non-locally trained players in their Champions League squad would make replacing an English left-back sbo666 with a Spanish one unlikely, unless there is a mass exodus from the club this summer.

oudom5232
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fellaini signs two-year extension at Manchester United Répondre en citant

Fellaini signs two-year extension at Manchester United

ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด Marouane Fellaini is set to stay at Manchester United after the midfielder signed a two-year contract extension until 2020 with an option of a further year to stay.The midfielder was set to become a free agent on July 1 and the Belgium international had stated he was going to make an announcement on his future soon. There were rumours of a move to AC Milan but United made the jump before their own player and made an announcement on Friday.

“I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player,” Fellaini told the club’s website. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด “I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve.

“I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me. My focus now is on the World Cup and I am looking forward to a successful season ahead.”Fellaini made 16 league appearances last term – with only five starts – scoring four goals as United finished a long way behind champions Manchester City. ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Scholes explains exactly why Anthony Martial needs to p

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les héritiers Index du Forum -> Echanges externes -> flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006