les héritiers Index du Forum
les héritiers
Un clan de ninja-mx

les héritiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Creating A Bug Free Mind ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les héritiers Index du Forum -> Echanges externes -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hedwieidd

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Creating A Bug Free Mind Répondre en citant

Creating A Bug Free Mind > urlin.us/2c6uv

After...using...it...for...a...while...you...will...almostcertainly...feel...the...answer...to...your...current...problem...is...waiting...for...you...in...the...next...video...you...watchThis...style...of...herd...mentality...thinking...is...what...keeps...99%...of...people...poorBrian....Reply....Andy....Shaw....says:....Hi....Brian,....Were....going....to....add....in....download....links....on....the....video....(thought....they....were....already....there,....but....they....werent)Its..like..I..went..thru..my..life..scared..to..enjoy..a..moment..in..case..it..was..snatched..away..and..he..was..the..sameHow...it...works...is...to...deliver...messages...at...a...slow...paceIt...can...be...something...really...small,...it...doesnt...have...to...be...something...like...I...had...happen&...It...can...be...just...a...great...evening...out,...or...your...first...kiss&...Just...a...great...momentI..will..keep..you..postedIts...almost...like...it...pulled...on...my...already...dieing...self...esteem...because...it...was...not...as...easy...as...they...made...it...out...to...be...and...when...I...did...not...get...it...done...or...in...certain...time...limits...set...by...self...I...felt...terrible...and...gave...upFor...now,...heres...a...brief...summary...of...what...you...can...expect...from...this...review:...What...exactly...is...the...Bug...Free...Mind...system?...Who...is...Andy...Shaw?...(the...author...of...the...Bug...Free...Mind...system)i..have..a..debit..card..as..my..only..card..and..i..am..unable..to..use..it..to..purchase..things..onlineBest...wishes,...Andy...P.SBryan...."Ironman"....Stark:....I....looked....all....over....this....page....but....I....didn't....see....the....Link..to..A..Bug..Free..Mind....Books..and..audios..Further..Information..Click..on..any..of..the..blue..links..below..to..read..moreLife....has....oddly....freed....us....from....a....number....of....major....sources....of....indoctrination....but....we....are....all....too....often....limited....or....excluded....from....the....higher....guides....by....the....fact....they....are....either....unavailable....at....all....in....a....form....and....format....that....we....can....access....or....else....we....are....entirely....dependant....on....the....assistance....of....someone....patient....enough....to....walk....with....us....through....those....guidesIf....they....are....constructive....criticism....and....therefore....of....benefit....then....they....can....stayEach..video..is..no..more..than..15..minutes..long,..so..its..nice..to..get..bite..sized..informationAs...a...hypnotherapist,...I...do...understand...how...faulty...thinking...of...the...mind,...can...lock...one...into...a...self-imposed...prisonI...absolutely...would...not...buy...the...poor...quality,...high...priced...books...associated...with...this...program(Yes,....this....review....was....prompted....by....other....reviewer's....comments)To....explain....his....ideas....by....saying....simply....-....realize....it....doesn't....benefit....you....and....stop....doing....it....-....as....one....reviewer....stated,....is....extreme....over....simplification....to....put....it....mildly.I....have....to....think....some....of....the....negative....reviewers....here....have....only....sampled....the....books....-....or....more....likely....one....book....-....rather....than....really....studying....them,....let....alone....doing....the....exercises....and....giving....themselves....a....real....opportunity....to....benefit....from....Andy's....work.A....reasonable....person,....having....studied....Shaw's....work....would....realize....that....the....broad....brush....used....to....paint....him....as....simply....a....marketer....is....patently....unfair.Having....said....that,....Andy....knows....how....to....sell....himself....and....if....you....can't....do....that....for....yourself....it's....your....loss.I....certainly....don't....fault....him....for....selling....such....a....valuable....product,....if....he....wasn't....good....at....marketing....this....goldmine....of....information....would....be....lost....in....a....sea....of....dross....and....no....one....would....be....the....better....for....that.If....you....have....signed....up....for....emails....from....Andy....and....no....longer....want....to....receive....them....there....is....an....easy....way....to....stop....them,....you....just....unsubscribe.No....legitimate....online....business....wants....to....annoy....people....with....emails.You....can....only....call....someone....a....spammer....legitimately....if....you....receive....communications....from....them....that....you....didn't....ask....for.A....list....you....agreed....to....receive....communications....from....is....referred....to....as....an...."opt....in"....list....which....means....you....have....chosen....to....get....the....emails,....that's....Internet....101,....and....you....have....nothing....to....complain....about.Finally....in....all....honesty,....I....have....no....earth....shattering....results....to....report....but....there....has....definitely....been....a....dramatic....shift....in....my....thinking....and....I....will....undoubtedly....succeed....because....I....refuse....to....stop....until....I....doI....have....the....same....policy....in....the....community....site,....there....is....no....benefit....in....negativity....so....I....will....evict....itThis..puts..you..into..astate..of..having..had..it..happen..before..it..happensThese..are..truly..gifts..for..those..who..seek..personal..and..financial..successProduct..Description..The..FULL..Bug..Free..Mind..Process..-..3rd..EditionThis..provides..students..an..environment..of..safety..where..they..can..share..their..experiencesand..ask..advice..as..they..goQuestion..&..Answer..forums..-..Personal..Blog..-..Student..Blogs..-..Private..JournalingTool..-..Note..Taking..Tool..-..Circle..of..Life..Tool..-..All..original..articles..that..made..up..the..Full..BugFree..Mind..Process..-..Private..Groups..-..Internal..Emailing..&..Messaging..-..400+..articles..by..AndyShaw..This..online..community..site..is..designed..to..help..students..raise..their..level..of..consciousnessWas...this...review...helpful...to...you?YesNoReport...abusePlease...write...at...least...one...wordYou...must...purchase...at...least...one...item...from...Amazon...to...post...a...commentA...problem...occurred...while...submitting...your...commentTerms....&....Conditions........BUY....Terms....and....Conditions....Community....Membership....Price....30/month....(approxMembers...Community:...Bug...Free...World...We...open...the...doors,...so...you...get...to...see...what...this...high...achievers...exclusive...club...has...to...offerThanks....againThis....course....is....designed....to....never....be....finishedBest....wishes,....Andy....Reply....Gaye....says:....Hello....Andy:....I....have....dreams....Butt....some....where....along....the....way....I....faltered....Objectivity..is..always..welcome,..but..no..negativity..isallowedEverything..Else..Is..Digital..and..100%..OnlineThere...is...an...uninstalling...process...before...this...can...take...placeThe...Student...Community...Site...which...contains...8,000+...students...on...varying...stages...ofprogress f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les héritiers Index du Forum -> Echanges externes -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006